CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Taking on a New Challenge

I have accepted an interesting challenge, one that I hope will keep me on the straight and narrow with regards to my eating habits. I found I was starting to cut corners and eat more junk, and I want to stop that right away.

For the record, I'm off all refined sugar, refined flours, and dairy. I'm also avoiding fatty foods as much as possible, mostly because they upset my tummy. That should effectively cut out just about any junk food I crave, without making a big, fancy list of things I shouldn't eat.

Speaking of lists, I went to Staples and bought a little organizer today. I've been toying with the idea of getting a Palm or somesuch for my birthday, since I'm such a compulsive listmaker. In the long run, though, my frugality won out, and I went for a paper organizer instead. We'll try it out and see what happens.