1. Our snowman, who has hung in faithfully since just before Christmas, has now officially passed on. Spring is starting!
2. I have acquired a harness for Connor. With his temperament, I figure the sooner the better. He wore it around the house today without any problems, but I suspect that once I add the 'leash' part, there will be some objections. I comfort myself with the thought that I'd rather have wailing then see him falling from a great height if I fail to watch him for more than a few seconds.
3. My little girl will be turning four in two weeks. She's spending a lot of time these days figuring out what she will be able to do now that she's a 'big girl'. Soccer, reading and adding are on the 'yes' list...using my sewing machine, staying home by herself, and carrying Connor have all been vetoed to her great disappointment.
4. The branches I cut to hang our Easter eggs on a week before Easter have grown leaves and are looking lovelier than ever. I've kept them on the dinner table because they make the whole room springy.
5. I don't really have enough of a brain to write a cohesive post about all of these things, but I thought I'd throw them out there for y'all.


