CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Leaving On a Jetplane

We've finally got our flights booked to head out to Ontario and visit my family out there at the end of May. We gave up on waiting for Trev's job situation to resolve itself and just went ahead and booked it. It's been more than five years since I last saw my little brother and his lovely wife (I probably shouldn't call him my little brother when he's bigger than me and also has twice as big a family but I can't help it), and almost that long since I saw my Dad and Jill. Craziness. We're all really looking forward to it.

As an added bonus, dear friends of ours that we've known since our university days are living in the same area as my Dad and Jill, so we'll be able to visit with them and their baby boy. It'll be a confusing trip for the kids, visiting three homes and three sets of 'new' people in a week, but they were real troopers during our last two long trips so I think they'll handle it well.

My list maker instincts are going a little wacky, thinking of everything I want to organize between now and the end of the month. It's all so exciting!