Trev reports that his first two days at his new job have gone well, which is wonderful. He's having real trouble adjusting to the idea that people come in at 0730 and leave at 1630 (not to mention have a lunch break), but I'm confident he'll get used to it eventually. *grin*
It looks like we may be selling this house up here after all instead of renting it out. Negotiations with property management companies have not produced the results we were expecting, and it looks like it might be better financially to sell (not to mention less complicated).
The kids and I have survived our first two days sans Trev, despite colds that seem to get worse hourly. We've splurged a bit, bought a new toddler pool (with a little roof and UV protection for our little white-skinned, non-tanning, redheaded son) as well as aquasocks/water sandals to make playing in the pool fun despite the caterpillars. Mom's got the day off tomorrow, so we'll try to do a day trip to a nearby lake with a beach. Trying hard to make this fun.
I got the details for Adara's "final soccer tournament" (she calls it her "soccer predicament", which may be more appropriate): it consists of two games, one at 9AM and one at 2PM. Not much of a tournament, really, but any more would be crazy for 4 year olds. The second game is to be followed by hot dogs and the opportunity to pick up her team pictures. I'm glad she'll be able to be here for the whole time, she's really enjoyed herself.
That's all the progress I know of, and I'd best go get some sleep so that my cold doesn't 'progress' any further.