CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Glorious Fall Days

Despite the house issue looming over us, we had a lovely weekend. Yesterday we went to the corn maze just south of Calgary, and had a blast making our way through the maze and then visiting the petting zoo and the pumpkin patch. Here are my cuties visiting the pumpkins:



And then today we visited Nose Hill Park (don't ask me about the name, I have no idea), which is essentially miles and miles of grasslands, with trails all over the place. It feels like you've left the city and stepped back in time to before the settlers arrived. Honestly. It was sunny but very windy, so we put on lots of layers and went out into the hills and had a birthday picnic for my Mom. Got some really cute pictures:







I'm just loving this warm fall weather. We've still got highs of 15, in October! Can you tell I've been living up north for a few years? *grin*