I'm feeling the weight of many expectations, worries, and to-do lists today. Singly, most of them wouldn't bother me a bit, but it's sort of like a swarm of gnats constantly buzzing about. I've got the usual Christmas preparation angst, the "I should be done unpacking by now" issue, and several more.
In addition, Trev has just had another trip that he has to take come up, and so he'll be gone to Fort Mac Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. He has to head back up there again for Wednesday and Thursday next week, and then next Saturday he's got a training course all day. He's had a lot of different things come up over the last month, and it's been hard on all of us, especially since most of them are last minute. He says this month is unusually busy, but I get nervous because that's the same line they kept handing us in Fort Mac too, month after month after month. We'll see how things look in November and December.
On the plus side, the house sale up north is finally completely done. And we've gotten other little things done too - the van has been in for its 50k maintenance overhaul, and the house's outdoor sprinkler system has been winterized. I've gotten Trev to haul a few boxes in from the garage each day for me to unpack, so progress is taking place there too, albeit slowly. Normally that would cheer me up. I'm sure tomorrow it will. Tonight, I think I'll just go to bed.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Feeling a bit blue - pale azure, perhaps
Labels: organization