CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Taking the Plunge

OK, the title may be overly dramatic, but I'm going in tomorrow to get my hair chopped, and it feels like a big deal to me (it always does). I've picked out a style I like, a chin-length bob with just a little bit of layering. I wanted to find something that still made me feel pretty, and it had to look feminine enough to look good with skirts and dresses, since I wear them a lot in the spring, summer and fall. Heck, I'd wear them in the winter too, but since I'm perpetually cold, I'd have to wear about three layers of skirts to keep warm. *grin*

I like long hair, I really truly do...but I'm just plain bored with it. It's been long for at least three years now, and I need a change. Besides, Connor is the same as Adara was in terms of liking to pull, play with and even eat my hair, so it's been up in a ponytail at least 90% of the time for months. So we'll try it out, and see if I like it once I get over that first week of freaking out every time I pass a mirror. Wish me luck!