skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- It's almost ridiculous how good making homemade chicken stock makes me feel. There's something so satisfying about using the carcass and all of my bits and pieces of veggies that I would have otherwise likely thrown out.
- My tummy is finally showing enough that people can be relatively certain I'm pregnant and not overweight. I like getting to that stage. I like pregnancy from here on in right up till the stage where people give me nervous looks because they're worried I might give birth at any moment. That gives me the giggles, and I'm always tempted to act like I'm having contractions. *grin*
- I'm at 14 weeks, the point at which "typical nausea fades away". I wish.
- I'm getting better at doing whatever needs to be done in the moments that I feel well enough to do it...and giving myself a break when I'm just not up to it. Trev still says I'm apologizing way too much, though.
- I love that Adara reads books to Connor. I love that he sometimes takes books right to her instead of Trev or I. I love seeing them curled up together on the couch intently reading together. Too cute.
- I can't think of any more points.