CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Heading to Saskatoon

I keep meaning to post, but the food allergy thing is still haunting me. It's not the oats (at least not just the oats), since I'm still completely exhausted by 8pm. I've done some reading suggesting that corn might be the culprit - I guess it's a common thing to be sensitive to both gluten and corn - so I'm eliminating that from my diet to find out. I hope I'm wrong, though, as that would eliminate a very convenient substitute for wheat-based things, as well as taking away my snacks of popcorn.

Anyway, we're headed off to SK to visit Trev's family for a long weekend. Trev managed to get both Friday and Monday off, so we'll have a nice visit. Since we're planning on leaving at 4 in the morning so that the kids can sleep through at least part of the drive, I'd better scoot. But I wanted to post this, a picture of the results of our first real snowfall:



The snow up north was always so dry, we made one snowman in three years and he was puny. This snow was perfect, and it was so fun to see Adara and Con's eyes light up when we finished the big guy! They still rush to the window every morning to see if he's still there.